rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for dinner prior to sex

Paying for dinner prior to sex

"Prior to sleeping with a girl, do you usually split the cost or pay for everything?"

Never split, I always pay, but you probably knew that from me already.

There are a couple important caveats here though:

I screen girls super hard. I would never take a girl to eat, and more importantly drink, if I didn't like her or think we would get along. She has to be super fly too. No shots in the dark here.

I never go for traditional "dinners" at a table. Always apps (and I don't mean Iphone apps either) and vino or cocktails at the bar.

Good list of advantages, they are all true.

The above makes "She could just be using you for free entertainment with no intention of giving up the 'tang. " never an issue.

This disadvantage: "Might set up the entitlement mindset and she could come to take it for granted that you'll be paying for her all the time. Unless she offers to pay sometimes like any good girl would do."

Is not a problem for me either. I usually swoop a girl a few times then I "cool them out".

It is a great qualifier also, if a girl does offer to pay, her stock goes up. (This rarely happens, by the way with American girls).

Another thing is I never position this as a "dinnner date", its just me rolling to a dope spot for a drink and some grinds and they can roll along too. Real butter smooth and casual.

A G has got to eat.

Messages In This Thread