rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paying for dinner prior to sex

Paying for dinner prior to sex

I had a foreign chick (in the USA for three years) ask ME out on a date, and didn't even flinch or anything when cabbing to and from the movie or the movie itself. She suggested a further away theater and everything.

I know that theater movie dates are the worst (IMO) but the way I saw it, she was taking me out and we'd get drinks afterward.

When we were out at the bar, we had some mutual friends there so I basically ignored her the rest of the night. She kept coming around to me, but I was making damn sure I didn't buy her a drop.

I probably make 2x or more as most girls and don't have a problem paying if I ask them out somewhere (and extra brownie points if they offer to split just for the gesture), but WTF. I wish I had some bigger balls like some guys on this forum and called her out on it. I just wasn't in the mood to make a scene about it.

Messages In This Thread