rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill O'Reilly talks about black america

Bill O'Reilly talks about black america

I don't feel like replying one by one to each person. I will say this in response. I want everyone to put yourself in Trayvon's shoe. I want to ask you all a question, what was Trayvon suppose to do in that situation and still be alive?? No one can answer that question. Because there is no right answer. The common answer people say is that he should have went home when Zimmerman was stalking/following him. Common sense tells you when someone is following you, you don't want to show that person where you live because that person may end up just running up into your house. You want to duck and dodge them and fight them as a last resort.

Then there are more stupid answers like he shouldn't have been out at night. Mind you it was 7pm, not really considered late by most people.

Some people say he shouldn't have worn a hoody. We all have worn a hoody at one point. A hoody is not ghetto attire and you shouldn't profile someone.

Do we know if Zimmerman was attacked first? We are taking his word. Trayvon is dead, so we can only use the facts. The man has scratches in the back of his head. My guess is Trayvon tried to defend himself and as a result Zimmerman got those marks. Again I am just speculating here. We don't know what happened and have to rely on facts.

Lets look at facts.

Zimmerman stalked/followed Trayvon.
Trayvon was committing no crime (unless you consider being black in a white neighborhood at night a crime). He was staying with family that lived in the neighborhood.
Zimmerman was told not to pursue, he chose so anyway.
Zimmerman left his car with a gun on him.
Zimmerman has taken mixed martial arts classes.
Zimmerman is physically stronger than Trayon. Trayvon was a skinny dude. Zimmerman has pounds on him.
Trayvon smoked weed and we all know weed gives you superman human strength and makes you a threat to society(eye roll, sarcasm). This should be disregarded for obvious reasons.
Zimmerman has a history of getting in trouble with the law. Domestic Violence, etc

So the General American public is suppose to believe that a skinny teenager was able to intimidate a physically larger adult male. Who has taken fight classes and had a gun on him. Okay you got me. Zimmerman is definitely innocent. I must be out of my mind to believe otherwise.

The fact of the matter is that he is a prejudice vigilante who was out of line. case closed. If he were black, white, Eskimo, whatever. I would still say lock his ass up. If Trayvon were white, I would be defending that boy like he was my own brother. I am black by the way. I just can't believe people who don't see that Zimmerman is guilty.

Messages In This Thread