rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Detroit and Royal Oak Data Sheet

Detroit and Royal Oak Data Sheet

So been reading and thought I'd throw in some data. Lived in Pontiac for 6 years and Royal Oak for 1. Grew up here in MI...

Pontiac is primarily 18-22 ish only clubs that will allow 18 and up from my knowledge are located here. I used to work at Tiki Bobs it's now closed only clubs here are Elektricity and Tonic. If you are older than 22 just stay away girls will think you are creepy imo.

As for Royal Oak. It's primarily known as a "douchebage bar city" girls from all over metro Detroit come here on the weekends. The meat markets are woodys, blackfinn, tequila blue, fifth avenue, and otooles. Woodys in the summer is made for easy pick ups just post up on the roof and approach. For less douchey scene check out Luna, commune, toms oyester bar, and Gusoline alley.

Ferndale is more gay/lesbian but I've picked up more hipster chicks here than in Royal Oak. For drinks go to the WAB. For bars and Clubs check out Rosie OGradys, grasshopper and orchid. There's many others but those have the largest concentration of girls.

I will write up a mini data sheet on Novi here pretty soon since I live in that area now. Sorry for any spelling mistakes currently typing this from my phone out in Tokyo.

Btw from friends... I hear coyote joes on Thursdays(girls night) is crazy! They go here weekly. Mostly college aged girls, I think.

Messages In This Thread