rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Detroit and Royal Oak Data Sheet

Detroit and Royal Oak Data Sheet

Quote: (04-16-2014 11:17 AM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

I’m very interested in Detroit metro area. I’m looking to make plans for a visit in July/Aug, I have a few questions:

- It seems like Royal Oak is poppin. Any recommendations on hotels downtown? Preferably a spot with a bar/lounge downstairs. For logistics purposes.
- I have this stereotype of Midwestern white chicas as on the thicker side, polite, and easygoing. Any thoughts about optimizing my game? Can swoop a few girls over a 4 day weekend, using my high end, New England game? Or more down to earth approach (new in town, like it here) is required?
- My trip serves a dual purpose: scouting the area as a potential move destination and also gaming local girls/checking out nightlife. For this dual purpose: I have Royal Oak, Dearborn (I’m Middle Eastern), and Ann Arbor on deck to visit. Are there any other towns/cities you recommend keeping in mind that I’d like get a good feel for the region?

Sounds you guys have a nice setup between easy access to females and a decent cost of living.

RO isn't the greatest city of all time but many apts/houses are within walking distance of the bars. So it's great for logistics and the pricing is fair. Troy is too spread out and more restaurant game(for families also), Birmingham you need some cash, Bloomfield Hills is too spread out and even more expensive (wealthiest city in Michigan), Ferndale is..colorful..

I stayed in Downtown Rochester area for the summer and it's pretty good if you're looking for a RO alternative.

I heard downtown mt Clemons is pretty shitty now. It used to be good a few years ago until the closed a few bars.

Downtown Pontiac is also an option if you like the younger crowd. Tiki Bobs and Clutch Cargo admit 18+. I haven't been in years though.

When I get a chance I'll hit up downtown Rochester so I can write a mini data sheet.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Messages In This Thread