rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She begged me to fuck her but I could not get it up

She begged me to fuck her but I could not get it up

A good chance it's mental. I've had this issue before too. A few of my own observations:

Some women just don't turn me on even if logic says they should. I think there's a lot to be said for chemistry. I've slept with hot women and wondered what was going on with my dick and then hooked up with some random butterface I happened to really click with and found myself rock hard and screwing for hours. There's a lot going on at the hormonal level when it comes to attraction and some people are a better "fit" than others.

On top of that, call me a "beta" if you want, but I personally find women who beg to be fucked a bit of a turn-off. I guess I'm old-fashioned but it just doesn't fit my expectation of how a woman should act.

Not to mention it creates a certain level of performance anxiety - you're essentially being demanded to perform. Just doesn't work for me that way.

If she really wants you to get hard but it's not working, have her suck your dick. This will usually cure any stage fright you're having. After you bang her a couple times the problem will likely disappear.

The last bit you said about not being able to maintain an erection when by yourself though says to me that a) you're mentally fucking with yourself over this or b) you've had a drop in sex drive and need to up your T levels. Getting in shape is often all it takes to correct the latter. The former, well, you'll just have to work your way through it alone through a bit of trial and hopefully not too much error.

I say ignore the pill reccomendations, especially if you're still young. You don't want to develop a dependency and should have other means available. They say the penis is the dipstick of health. If it's not just mental, I personally think the number one solution is getting in shape and, if that fails, maybe seeing a doctor to see if there's some underlying health concern.

Ah, and yes, condums can be a sabotager for sure.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread