rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female sense of justice

Female sense of justice

Talking to a female co-worker today and got a real good sense of what the female sense of justice was (esp. b/c other women overhearing the conversation chimed in and agreed with her). In essence, she said men should have their dicks cut off if they get caught cheating. I respond, "do you think females should get their clits cut off for the same thing?" Her response: Women are better at not getting caught. Doesn't even acknowledge the question I proposed. So between this and the discussion here in the U.S. with regard to the female jury on the Trayvon Martin case, it got me thinking about the implications of increased female presence in the psychology and legal fields. I stumbled upon the below link in my research.

Scary

My conclusion: I've started looking at immigration requirements to South American countries. I hear Ecuador has a nice climate.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread