rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

attitude towards perceived higher value women

attitude towards perceived higher value women

I am curious to know the thoughts of you guys on this.

I am taking English classes to keep my English ok and game girls, the classes are at my work, so I met co-workers I'd never meet otherwise. There is this chic at my class, she's a 9-10 in my book, 25 years old, smoking hot body. I am the new student and the only guy, except the teacher. I speak better than the teacher himself and the girls (2 other easily bangable) got kinda impressed I can tell.

The activity was for her to pretend she is approaching me at the club and make me questions in English (we all speak Portuguese). The first question she asks is

girl: hi, i'd like a drink...
me no, you should buy me a drink
girl: why?
me: i don't give free drinks

Her face was almost like "i've never heard that before". The other bangable chics go "you're clever" whatever.

We are all at the elevator leaving the class. Someone comments it's freezing cold and I say that I am walking home. The said chick asks me where I live, she says she goes close to my house and offers a ride. I accept.

I thought I was going to be alone with her, but another fat girl got the ride as well. Shit.

Now it's when inner game starts to weight.

She is a lot richer than I am (I am not rich at all, I barely make $36k/year). Her car is way better than mine. She asked a few questions if I like eletronic music and the venues I should go in the city since I am new in town. The conversation displayed that she is much higher status than I am, she said guys paid her everything and that once they paid over $30k each and she didn't pay anything because they paid it all for her. I thought "these guys suck, but I suck more because I don't have $30k to spend on a chic and fuck her"

She kept doing girly talk with her fat friend and I was just listening, wondering if I would someday ever be able to fuck her. Before I got off the car, the fat girl said that I was going all this way walking (it's cold and raining) ... I said "it's only 15 min away" and the hot chick said "that's why he's skinny" ... (I am fit, not skinny, she hasn't seen my body yet) I laughed but when I got off the car , I was feeling down because:

1. I am newbie to game. I think I have virtually 0 chance to bang her or someone with similar looks/status.

2. Since I am new to game and I was fucked up before that (no interesting lifestyle whatsoever... lost in deep depression in the past, etc) I am still working on my lifestile, so I am still not satified with what I have today going on in my life (low money, personality, game, etc). Because of that I think this girl is way out of my league and unreachable, at least until things change, which I don't know when that will occur.

3. I am a 5 at best. Bad genetics. I just started working out I could be a 6 if extremely fit and with a good diet. And she is a 9-10... what chances?

4. Is there any way I could turn the table? Is there anything I am missing about game?

5. Should I still bother trying to game that chic hoping something could happen in my favor or just give up due to the "reality"?

I know it could be just inner game and I know that guys like el mech can pull a lot of those 9-10 chics (possibly even this girl), but I just want to know how your beliefs go towards the girls that I think are higher value than you. I'd appreciate your input guys.

Messages In This Thread