rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Icelandic woman's thoughts on American women after having lived here for 15 years

An Icelandic woman's thoughts on American women after having lived here for 15 years

Quote: (09-23-2010 07:28 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

The issue with any foreign woman, esp. from Eastern Europe, is that you need to live in her country for AT LEAST 4-5 years (in my opinion)

Not to be argumentative, but have you done this (4-5 yrs)

I may disagree to the extent that every person is always changing, and guys find out after 15 years of marriage to some one from their OWN culture they don't know the woman at all.

I think women truly and genuinely change their minds when they perceive a better deal, and without prior malice decide they don't like you.

I'm 110% with you on the being in country. I've done that in Russia and Ukraine. This simplifies everything vastly. You're not waiting for some stupid fiancee visa and her getting here and changing her mind ( I did this-- wasted 2-3 years not getting laid) or her staying and looking for a younger/Russian guy. If you're in her town, you know every night if she's into you. Disapparing of course is not tolerated, it's a front for local boyfriend. IF she plays that, --and it's key she knows/feels this-- you quickly find another one. Paradoxically, the fact you can easily get another one reduces the chance you'll have to unless you want to.

This kind of power differential vastly simplifies things, and can ONLY be preserved in the 2nd/3rd world country unless you are a millionaire superstar or extremely handsome or around her age. She'll wait until she gets a WAY better deal in the 2nd/3rd world country before ditching you, they're competitive and the thought you'll be giving to someone else IN THAT TOWN is a motivator.

If she's creaming when we f%^&, cooking, cleaning, showing up, and not having ridiculous temper tantrums, what do I care if I really "know" her. You can't figure out women anyway. They don't know themselves why they do what they do. What you need to know is if she goes out of her mind getting off during sex while also being genial. Without that, you might as well stay in the US.

Messages In This Thread