rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Icelandic woman's thoughts on American women after having lived here for 15 years

An Icelandic woman's thoughts on American women after having lived here for 15 years

Quote: (09-16-2010 01:06 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2010 12:41 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I have one friend (poor soul that he is) used to get tons of ass, was a stud athlete...now he has a huge debt for the house his wife wanted, car she wanted, shoes she loves, she never bangs him, is getting fat and she openly scrutinizes him on his Facebook page in front of people in person etc. Stereotypical fake dyed blonde, SUV driving, complaining, hypocritical American bitch. Poor sould my friend is.

I'd kick a bitch like that to the curb. All those bitches are good for, is for guys like us to fuck them in their ass.

Unless he enjoys being used and abused, I don't see why he's sticking around. You didn't say they have children, which is one reason a lot of guys stick around crummy situations like that. So, if he doesn't have children he needs a figurative slap in the face to wake up and get out of there before it gets reaaally ugly (ie have kids with that cunt).

Messages In This Thread