rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text message game: Response Thresholding and Ratios

Text message game: Response Thresholding and Ratios

This summer in Berlin has been fucking wicked. I tripped up about a month ago and got real needy with this LTR I have going at home, and I've begun employing new tactics to get that hamster spinning again, and it's working well enough that I'm thinking about 24/7 100% application.

Posting as many pictures with fly girls on facebook as I can is an obvious move, but spacin them out so the flow looks constant and non-"player."

But text messaging I always botch because I type incredibly fast and have ADD (okay actually this is totally a personal weakness). I'm always too needy and eager to talk, even at the gogo club in poznan, or waiting in line at berghain.

So I've implemented these rules and they really help.

Response Thresholding based on Response Ratio

The basic idea is, you reply to a girl every [number] of texts she sends you, based off reply ratio. Some people may automatically do this, but I have to have rules to follow, or I engage emotionally and thwart my own game.

# of texts she sends % of time she replies to your text*
before you reply
1 100%**
1.5 80%
2 50%
3 30%
4-never 20%

Girls in bold are best to drop unless mass texting or have banged
*Obviously estimated. As a rule of thumb, if a girl ignores you bump her up one category.
**I start girls here and wait for them to flake or ignore me. Any girl you've banged this week/2 weeks/month should be here.

This heuristic is best applied to large pipelines, or incredibly small ones. I don't calculate this ratio, but in my contact details I put a bracketed number next to the name (don't let bitches look at your phone). This lets me know immediately if she is trying hard enough for me to reward her. You can't text a girl 1.5 times... give her a quick reply here and an hour or so wait there.

Does anyone else use this tactic? For that matter are LTRs ever worth preserving after you make a mistake? What are your strategies for texting game?

EDIT*** Incidentally how would one tab space tables on this forum?

Messages In This Thread