rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with me?

No, there's nothing wrong with you. Like you I enjoy sex, but I don't feel like it's the end of the world if I don't get any. It really is a numbers game and many times your approaches won't pan out.

I'm personally pretty lazy when it comes to meeting people, male or female. I can usually tell within a couple minutes whether or not we'll click. If I meet a guy at a party and it doesn't pan out, I don't want to pursue a friendship with him. Likewise, women's bitch shields make them less welcoming to strange men coming up to them and talking with them. If they shut you down immediately then there's still a chance you could get with them, but why bother? I always go for girls I see checking me out or who stand close to me, since those are IOIs. Hell, the best bet is to wait for THEM to come to YOU.

It sounds like you have some self-esteem issues. Do you have a lot of friends? Do people gravitate towards you? If so then that means you're an enjoyable person. YOU are the most important person you need in your life. Think to yourself that everyone's lives will be better if they become a part of yours, and it's their loss if they want nothing to do with you.

Messages In This Thread