rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with me?

Though the post was very serious, the title was intended to be melodramatic and humorous. In retrospect it sounded a little more pathetic than I meant.

However;
On some level, from hanging around these forums and my dealings with other guys in person, something slightly bothers me about the fact that some force besides the desire to fuck as many women as humanly possible at any cost is not what is driving me. I don't know if it should bother me or not.

*edit* And, I'd like to add I actually have a lot of fulfilling hobbies and interests; shit, I even have a job I really enjoy and am passionate about.

And no, marriage does not interest me at all, at least not now... Just the idea of finding women tolerable of being around for longer than one night.

Keeping in mind that I have never traveled internationally, ever, where would a good place to start be?
And I don't even mean locations, I mean like, threads on here, books, websites, etc...

Messages In This Thread