rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to say when you get explicitly friendzoned?

What to say when you get explicitly friendzoned?

As your game tightens up this simply won't happen anymore.

One girl once told me the opposite.

We went out on a first date after meeting and texting for a little while

She told me on our first date that before we actually met up, she was thinking she didn't want to date me, but that I seemed nice, and she wanted to be friends. She assumed this based basically on how I was texting, since I would kinda just text her random shit to keep the interaction alive "Out getting Turkish food, whatchu up to?" etc. Guess this seemed too "friendly" to her. I wasn't being sexual in my texts. I was like "what did you want me to send you dick pics?" and she laughed and said no.

Anyway on the date I obviously did sexualise it and her desire to friendzone me magically dissapeared, and she was jerking me in the car later and we boned the next time.

So basically, it's the way you act that makes her say that. You didn't turn her on, so she doesn't want to date you. Tighten up your game and it won't happen.

Messages In This Thread