rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Again, don't go to India.

Again, don't go to India.

Are there not Westernized Indian chicks who studied in International schools in India? Ones that dress more Western, act more Western (do I capitalize the W in Western?) and are generally much better looking? What about Western style clubs?

I made out with a very cute, 6.5-7 (real scale, not the inflated one most people use) Indian chick here in BKK. She was on vacation with her giant cockblock of a friend. Friend was nearly six foot tall, pretty hot though.

They were staying at the Hilton or some shit for a few nights, just for vacation. They were out partying at RCA and obviously very well off. If it wasn't for her fuck face friend I would have gotten the bang for sure. Big dumb bitch lol.

I love sexy Indian chicks. The only contact I've had with them though is ones who grew up in the US, and are from very well off families, and ones who grew up in international schools here in Bangkok, and are also from very well off families. So they are all Westernized, and dress very nice. I could imagine your average chick in India looks like shit.

So where do these rich Westernized Indian chicks party at in India? Do they not party? Do they not exist? Do cities like Mumbai have a Western style party scene?

Messages In This Thread