rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are some males so confrontational?

Why are some males so confrontational?

Quote: (07-20-2013 09:30 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You don't think any MMA guys have been in street fights that weren't caught on tape?

Or any street fights that guys weren't arrested for?

Those who know, know. Those who don't, don't.

You can always tell the posers in these threads. "A real man walks away," etc.

Like I've often said, go to Huntington Beach or San Diego or Vegas and talk shit. Look for guys with crooked noses or cauliflower ears to see if they are going to walk away because of some martial arts code or whatever.

Knowing how to fight isn't what stops most guys. It's the legal consequences. THe more you have to loser (which when you get older can be a lot), the less likely you'll fight. When you're young and have a negative net worth, oh well, let the guy sue you. (Though of course you gotta worry about getting arrested.)

I don't know why guys just can't say, "Look, I've never been in a real fight and have never trained to fight."

I don't go post in car threads talking about what it's like to drive a Maserati. Never done it so I have no opinion.

Most adult men have never been in an actual fight. That is my view is generally a good thing. The world needs more art museums and beautiful women and less violence.

I'd much rather live in pussified France than Somalia.

But guys gotta stop fronting like they've done something or have gained some inside knowledge from their vast experience on the streets.

Messages In This Thread