rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hello...Russia

Hello...Russia

" No love whatsoever and she ended up telling my friend I was too old for her at 32... Well so be it. I'm not really pissed just annoyed. In Ukraine 32 for 19 is golden, apparently not here. Or maybe just this is an isolated incident. "

I hear you, age is a killer. I had that problem during my recent trip in UA. This is another reason why I never go for 18-20 year olds in FSU even if they are put on a silver platter in front of me; although the age factor can be mitigated via alcohol the intellectual stimulation is never there. I find myself struggling to relate to these young club rats. I think for older cat's (34) like myself who are still into clubs/bars the Golden Age is 21-30 as many of these girls still look great and have University degrees so not only do they speak passable English but can actually hold up a conversation over many date's.

As far as location go's I still wish Slubu would visit Khabarovsk. It is a 2nd tier city of 600k and has a disproportionately high number of women. As for Sochi I gotta agree with a another poster on her in that it is a construction jungle right now and extremely expensive, would not be ideal to visit until sometime next summer. Shoot, even Yalta should be preferable as the quality I saw there earlier this month was very high.

Messages In This Thread