rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hello...Russia

Hello...Russia

Izmailovskaya have dezhurnayas on every floor who will knock on your door and tell the girl to leave at midnight. Had this happen to me. I stayed at the cheapest one directly facing the metro station ( there are three or four different ones next to each other ). There is a strip club on the second floor of that hotel too.

I used to stay at the hotel 'Mega Service' on Izmailovsky Bulvar. Has an ok restaurant and wifi, no issues with girls.

The cheapest hotel in Moscow is the 'Hotel Baikal'. It is near Botanical Gardens metro stop ( 10 minute walk to it - not a problem in summer but in winter a slippery slidy headache ). Has wifi in lobby, no problem with girls going back, buffet breakfast included but not a good one. One bathroom between two rooms but it's clean. Has a night club on the ground floor which is often full of Central Asians, not pretentious in any way like some Moscow places.

If you can afford it go to the Izmailovsky since it is most central and the metro takes you straight to Red Square after about 5 stops. Also lots of options in the area with bars and pubs, gyms, restaurants etc. and opposite the park which is worth a stroll in. If you are skimping on cash though hit the Baikal, it's perfectly ok.

Messages In This Thread