rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single girls in mid to late 20s

Single girls in mid to late 20s

I've met a lot of single girls in their mid to late 20s recently that don't seem as receptive to 'having fun' as they state that they want something serious. My theory is that: A) They're still women so hypergamy and the appeal of dominance still apply, but B) it might only be effective once they feel secure in a relationship with another guy. That sounds fucked up, but I'm starting to think that for a lot of these girls, they revert back to their feral ways only once they're in a relationship. Or do they really just want to slow down and will they remain unreceptive regardless (assuming it's not that they simply don't find me attractive)? It seems to me that girls that were once not receptive to me change their tune once they're dating someone, but I'm not sure if that's just these girls or if this is the norm. Anyone thoroughly experienced with this age bracket that can chime in? Thanks in advance.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread