rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA Backlash

PUA Backlash

Quote: (09-16-2010 05:07 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2010 01:54 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I would've embarrassed her in front of everyone and made her cry. Call-outs like this should be automatic, like wiping your ass after a dump.

You and wolf are right. Here's the thing though. I think I was too drunk to engage in a verbal jousting at that point. Lets put it this way: I had just gotten out of the pool naked about 5 minutes before. I just didn't have it in me to get so negative that quickly. That she sought to ruin my good time, at that point, pisses me off more.

Also, remember that I got into a fight with a cop at a party about 4 weeks ago. (detailed in a previous thread). I'm trying to turn over a new "no drama at parties" leaf. I wouldn't have been able to strike a balance between measured and effective insults and calmness. I can't fight while drunk without ruining shit. So, I think my "social preservation" instinct kicked in. The next day I was too tired and fuzzy to engage her. Now, sober, I would destroy her. But I don't think she'd be so stupid to engage me while sober. I think she saw a weakened (drunk) target and took a shot.

Her friend still snuck into my bed that night though, blew me, and left. I think its the same friend who put her up to trying to call me out under that bullshit "talking down to women" premise.

The ironic thing is, for her, if I ever see her again, she's going to get talked down to like she's never experienced it before. And in a way that doesn't validate her with the attention that she sought to begin with. Just mindless cruelty. I hate that that little troll succeeded in getting into my head. I think a fight IS what she wanted, and so in a way I won by diffusing it.

What's funny is these women fuck it up for themselves. I see this all the time. They are the loudest, most annoying people. The alpha guys fuck them and dump them, because nobody wants to deal with their shit, and then they are left all alone. They make just get the attention of all men around them but nobody is going to put up with it. I just ignore them or smirk. If they are your superior I just listen attentively and ignore what they said 20 seconds ago. If they ask what they just said then I repeat a couple of bullet points they mentioned earlier and they fuck off. Don't talk about them behind their back, they are always looking for a male target to put down all the time.

Messages In This Thread