rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA Backlash

PUA Backlash

Quote: (09-10-2010 01:54 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I would've embarrassed her in front of everyone and made her cry. Call-outs like this should be automatic, like wiping your ass after a dump.

I think someone has the right to assert themselves, but I'm also worried , incorrectly or not, about acting _overtly_ hostile and kind of triggering everyone's adrenalin, thereby kind of ruining the party for the innocent.

However, I think if you do it right with humor instead of frontal assault you can kind of get your point across. I just can't think of how not to be brutal. Any ideas on, let's call it "humorous deflation?"

For instance, full frontal might be something like "I think it's true I act badly. Because hostile little tubs of lard like you get ignored and that makes you unhappy. So from now on, when there's someone very unattractive like you around, I'll try not to react to women who ARE attractive. Do you pants wear out from your porky little thighs rubbing together as you waddle to your refrigerator?"

That might hurt, but wouldn't it bring everyone else watching down too?

Here's something that just came to mind-- a low key one. Opinions? Too soft?
Her: blah blah you manipulate girls
Me: If that's how you want to look at things. I'm just showing interest in those who are interesting
You seem real concerned with how I choose to live my life when I don't see myself as having any significant involvement with you. Why are you so interested in MY life?
Her: Cause people should know when users blah blah
You: I see, you're a protector of all these people who aren't as smart as you, who need you to interpret things for them. Very kind of you.

Messages In This Thread