rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Bang audiobook reviews

Day Bang audiobook reviews

In his follow up to Bang (Audio book) & the two year anniversary of Day Bang

Roosh has newly released an audio book version of Day Bang which doesn’t disappoint!

As a self confessed beginner in game, since listening to this audio book, I have been inspired to go out and improve my day game, I feel like I’ve gained a greater knowledge and have the urge to follow all the teachings and adapting it to my own style whilst following the crucial principles meticulously. My style is mainly indirect, and even if you are a massive fan of direct game, and you follow it religiously, this audio book does explain and teach you that you should always be open to learning new approaches and techniques of indirect game to improve your knowledge for future experiences, in my personal opinion having a true balance to both sides of game, would bring you success in every form, I’m sure even for experienced veterans, listening to this audio book will surely retouch and revamp their skills.

First thing I noticed was hearing the narrator’s articulate and fluid voice. The narrator emphasises his words and dialogue with great meaning and intention and really lures the listener in, and has had created a subconscious that has lingered with me, the day after listening to the audio book, when I went out and used day game I can remember back to parts of the audio book that really stood out for me and use them any problem, for example, positioning, approaching, and the Galnuc method, in mini sections of the chapters, the narrator clearly alerts to your attention to a particular subject, so to not confusing the listener into losing focus or mixing things up with other thoughts, In comparison to other audio books, I’m sure there is probably a few audio books out there sounding like a computerized, robotic type of narrator but fortunately not here. The narrator in Day Bang portrays an informal connection with the listener, I personally enjoy that because I don't have to feel like I have to be pressured or serious to focus constantly with worrying if I missed something, or worried I’ll forget. The verses and chapters follow though nicely, and are at a well rounded relaxed speed.

Roosh, as most of you know is well travelled and respected man in the gaming community, he has studied though endless amounts of classic and contemporary reading material of different genres and used this to mix his knowledge into a deep rooted understanding of game. Whether you are a fan of his work or not, you have to appreciate all the years of experience in his gaming and how he has developed and combined his work into this audio book. The narrator makes it very clear that to use this audio book effectively, all you have to be, is passionate, and constantly practice!

I feel as a listener, I’m inspired to follow the guide and be very open to learning as I feel this audio book really draws you in. The style, with some humorous euphemisms and analogies, are an easy way for the listener to remember and compare an experience in which you will have to be prepared for in day game, to be psychologically aware and ready. The opening chapters are the main description of day game, finding a girl that is open and receptive, the state of how they could be in the day, distinguished clearly between direct & non direct game, controlling anxiety levels, and much, much more, the audio book is over 6 hours, and even though some of you might think that will be too long or too much to listen to, it’s really not, as with all enthralling books, you could get lost in the time and you forget to be somewhere, if you are someone really busy and that is a worry, I would recommend to listen to one or two chapters at a time, and spread them out over a few days. Towards the end of chapters, the narrator briefly reviews the chapter helping the listener to gather what you have learned, and what you need to focus on.

All in all, this is a great audio book to indirect day game, it’s very useful, and will surely set you on your journey, overcoming your approach anxiety with confidence building exercises, improving conversational and social skills with women, setting up successful dates, and finding that ever sought after, bang.

Messages In This Thread