rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Backpacking Africa

Backpacking Africa

Awesome info, Naughty Nomad. Sounds like you are up for some wild adventures.

I am thinking about travelling around for 2-3 months and then staying one place for a couple of months to get to know the culture better and write my thesis. That could be cities like Addis or Dar Es Salaam, but I need to research those places a bit better before I am able to tell.

From what I can gather, Eastern Africa is the most convenient in terms of tourism and infrastructure of the 'black' africa, and also where the hottest birds are from. (I like dark skinned girls, but probably not the blacker than black ones of western africa).
South Africa I have heard is an interesting place as well, though the crime and AIDS rate seem to be out of control.

I am on a pretty tight budget - how is Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Ethiopia in that sense? Also would you suggest me to go there with a buddy/wing or will I be able to meet cool people on the road (..hostels)?

Messages In This Thread