rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

response to Roosh's latest?

response to Roosh's latest?

Quote: (07-15-2013 11:34 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Great blog post and seems to be inspired by a lot of the dick measuring he has seen on the forum over the last 3 months or so (and still going).

Here is the part that concerns me that was not addressed. Once you learn game it becomes harder and harder to make an emotional connection or any real connection at all with a woman. I'll explain with a quick example:

{snip}

The point is once you know they are all the same what is the point in ever getting into any sort of relationship? I really have no answer for this. They are all the same.

a) real connection - I don't know the answer to this

b) the point of a relationship - aside from kids - Ideally the chick knows you, gets you, and you develop something with her that you don't get from some random 10 you've had in your bed.

It's kinda like your boys from college vs. the cool new guy in accounting that goes drinking with the office.

You can still get that level of intimacy and familiarity from a chick....right?

WIA

Messages In This Thread