rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

response to Roosh's latest?

response to Roosh's latest?

Quote: (07-16-2013 05:59 PM)bacan Wrote:  

There are not too many shortcuts to getting girls to let you stick your junk inside them for free aside from being famous, so high notch counts and lots of +1s invariably mean financial costs, health sacrifices (alcohol/sleep), and above all tons of time -- lots of nights out drinking, day gaming, meeting girls for 1st and 2nd dates --- and that doesn't even count juggling girls after you've banged them. On one hand, I'm impressed by guys that talk about notch counts that average a girl per week, but on the other, I know from first-hand experience how much time it takes to be a serious player like that.. going out, staying up late to try to get SNLs, harvesting all those numbers, meeting all those girls… Being a major player is a full time job. For example, the two times in my life I've been in good enough shape to have a six pack and was objectively the most physically attractive, I didn't get any new sex (just one girl) because I was too focused on working out and eating right instead of drinking and chasing tail. When I've been a big time player, I ate and drank and slept badly and didn't put as much time or effort into my friendships.

This is a great break-down of of truth. I've managed by trying to minimize the numbers of 2nd dates. 1st dates are a necessary evil in my experience. 2nd dates you can get to go the right way if you select them right from the 1st dates.

After that, rotation management is key. Two active girls in rotation is in my experience almost the most I can handle while maintaining family, friends, work, and exercise at a high level. Bring a third into the equation and it's doable but harder. New sex is usually the most exciting, but I'll trade that for more free time as long as the rotation is active.

I've also noticed that my effort level into finding new girls is inversely proportional to the attraction I have to the least attractive girl I am currently with.

Messages In This Thread