rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

response to Roosh's latest?

response to Roosh's latest?

"Higher quality" to whom? The guy on the street whose girl is better than yours? Quality beyond a certain range (7 or 8) hits the diminishing returns curve like anything else. Anyone who has pursued 9s knows there is a larger cost of success with no guarantee of increased pleasure besides the rush of the first or second bang. Most guys go for higher quality to be approved by other men ("check out my hot girl"), not because the girl herself makes him happier.

No one here is saying bang ugly girls, but "quality" is a trait that must always be compared to other men and their girlfriends, so you're just trading one ego goal for the other, and are still spinning in the same wheel. If comparison was not possible, the boner test would guide your behavior.

If anything, having a goal of quality is even worse than blind notches, because at least with notches you can measure it, but as anyone who has had long relationships, you desensitize yourself to the appearance of girlfriends, so that trait brings you lower pleasure as time goes on.

The boner test is a good guide here. The older you get, the less sensitive your boner is, so moving up in quality is built into the crust, so to speak. There is a gradual increase in quality as time goes on and your value goes up, so I don't see it as something that warrants a specific goal. That said, I do pursue girls on the top end of the beauty curve, moreso to appreciate beauty for its sake, instead of to feel better about my station as a man.

Messages In This Thread