rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20Nation Does Mexico
0Nation Does Mexico
I've been in Mexico for about a week and a half now, particularly Guadalajara. I plan on traveling Mexico for three or four months and things have been pretty exciting so far. My first three days here I hooked up with three different girls. I ended up really liking the third girl and I spent quite a bit of time with her.

You can read a report on my first few days:
Here

I eventually ended it and got back into chasing chicks. Since then I basically hooked up with a girl thanks to this line:
"La verdad es que solo estoy interesado en el sexo." - The truth is that I'm just looking for sex -

I hooked up with a previous girl that I blew off thanks to my 3rd girl I ended up spending all that time with. The new girl had an amazing ass. I have checked out Lola Lolita and a place I liked even better called Club Cassette.

I've ran into private school ridiculous rich kids, virgins, seen some nice racks, amazing asses, hit some pretty legit clubs, got day game numbers, night game numbers, and internet numbers, and there is plenty more to come.

I'll keep updating this thread as shit goes down, and I know a few guys are about to come to GDL so make sure to send me a message and we will meet up for some drinks.

Messages In This Thread