rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Crazy Work Stories Thread

The Crazy Work Stories Thread

renotime asked if I had any interesting/horror stories about delivering pizzas.

Thought it deserved its own thread as I am sure everybody has some crazy ass work stories.

[Image: holiday-inn-anaheim.jpg]

HOTEL STORIES

1. I had one guy, with his door propped open, lean it open when I knocked.

I started to read him the total and he cut me off saying, "Dude, shut the fuck up this white girl is sucking me off."

He into the slightly ajar door to look at me and said, "You white motherfuckers always talk too much. Here's my money and keep the change. Leave the food outside my door. I ain't cum yet."

2. Another story was when I was delivering to some women and the door was completely open. Her friend comes out the shower with only a towel over her hips, showing off her great rack. She yelped and ducked back in quickly, but her friend getting delivery was greatly amused.

She actually said, "Don't run away every time a cute guy looks at your boobs. It's no wonder you don't have a boyfriend." Hilarious.

[Image: FireWorks_Dining.jpg]

DINE-IN STORIES

1. I had some black woman who was ignoring her crying baby and I went up to her and informed she needed to comfort her baby or leave the premises.

She launched into some tirade about white people needing to step off telling black people what to do. The entire restaurant went dead silent.

This bitch went OFF on my manager claiming she was coming back with her crew to beat her ass. My manager said, "Go on and do your thing girl!"

She never showed.

2. Seen some guy beat his girlfriend in the parking lot. The girl was a cook of mine and I didn't even hesitate in calling the cops, as he had stomped her out badly, with her bleeding out her mouth with two black eyes.

[Image: stock-illustration-15192257-pizza-delivery.jpg]

DELIVERY STORIES

1. I was robbed at gunpoint.

I used to have a dream when I got shot, I would crawl to my car, but never make it & die on the concrete. The more I accepted the situation, the closer I got to reaching my cell and calling 911. Haven't had the dream in years, but occasionally have it when severely stressed.

2. Having somebody steal from me - multiple times.

First story: Woman rips a 90 dollar order out of my hands and slams the door in my face. I call the cops on speaker phone right outside her open window. A cop shows up in less than two minutes, as a station is a few blocks away.
He asks her, do you have the money to pay for it? She said no. I said my manager said if you pay at least half they won't pursue charges. She balks and the cop says if don't pay the 45 you will get picked on theft from person (felony) and have to pay the 90 bucks back as restitution. Suddenly, she had the cash.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread