rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever gone from "just friends" to "lovers"?

Have you ever gone from "just friends" to "lovers"?

I've done this and written about it before here and at Roissy. You have to tap into the freaky, pervy side of women they won't share with boyfriends.

Most male-female friendship have a degree of flirting or talking about sex. Women love to confess to male friends about sexual exploits for various reasons. Anyway, there's usually a side door to get in.

Sometimes it's a basic as telling a woman if she hasn't been touched in a while it's affecting her health, so why not a massage? Other times, you can confess a g-rated fantasy like wanting to shave her legs and it'll get her riled up when you do it. Other times you can push late night convos about sex into phone sex, and there's your open door. There's also offering to shoot those sexy pics she's always wanted.

Finally, there is a hail mary that has worked for some people I know, although I never tried it. You tell her you're thinking about getting engaged but want to live out one last fantasy which is spending the night with her. If she complains, you can say "I just meant cuddling!" But I know a few women who did go for this.

Messages In This Thread