rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever gone from "just friends" to "lovers"?

Have you ever gone from "just friends" to "lovers"?

Quote: (07-15-2013 06:54 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Interesting responses...

Back when I had female friends who I wasn't also banging, I could never really transition into a lovers situation. They would object and string me along and espouse the value of the all-important friendship.

But I'm curious if any of you have taken a situation where a girl just flat out said "no" to a sexual situation and insisted on friends and just flipped the script on her and got her in bed?

I agree that it's a horrible waste of time and generally not worth it but I'm still curious if it can be done consistently and without too much *extra* effort on your part.

I see the problem here.

You are not talking about a friend friend. You are talking about a girl who has already rejected you, upon which you decided just friends is okay for you, and then you want to transition to fellatio.

That's not going to work.

What would work?

Quote:AneroidOcean Wrote:

The only conversion I've ever made from just friends into sex was when the girl had a deep-seated attraction to me from long ago or that I just didn't recognize as existing/circumstance hid.

This.

She has to want you, she has to chase you, she has to see you get other girls and start to develop feelings. Jealousy is a beauty.

This is also how it happened with me. I never made a move on her. We were just friends. My advice? On to the next one, dude.

Messages In This Thread