rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever gone from "just friends" to "lovers"?

Have you ever gone from "just friends" to "lovers"?

It's happened to me a couple of times, both with 8+s. I'm wondering if it's more common with hot girls-I think they tend to pull from the B-team whenever they're single rather than go out and take home a random from a bar.

Anyway in both cases I was hanging out with the girls for practical reasons. One was a girl I used to carpool with to a coed sports league. After about two months one day she goes, "I broke up with my boyfriend last week... you know that means we can hook up now." Game on. The other was a girl I used to crew on a sail boat with. We'd gone out to eat a few times after sailing and had some good conversations but she had a guy she was hung up on. Then I moved a few hours away. One day she calls me up out of the blue and invites me to come spend the weekend and we hooked up.

It always happens when I'm not trying very hard. It's always been with girls I like spending time with but don't actively lust over. Krauser's sentiment is right - don't waste time chasing after girls who aren't interested. But at the same time don't completely write off hot girls in your sphere. Hang out with them when it makes sense but don't do it secretly hoping that one day you guys will hook up.

Messages In This Thread