rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why this is the golden decade for older men

Why this is the golden decade for older men

I'm sure all these ideas are on the mark. But what I found regarding getting older is that even though I don't look all that different, the mental fatigue from simply knowing too much harms my game. The older you get, the easier it is to get disgusted, angry, turned off, or just plain weary of the whole thing.

My message to younger guys is to appreciate this time in your lives. Enjoy it that you're not yet jaded (although you may think you are). I did reasonably well from ages 18-23. I think one reason for that is that women liked my sense of humor and upbeat personality. And since those things are infectious, it led to better give-and-take with them. Younger guys have this as an advantage, but are so hung up in getting wealth/power they don't realize there is power in this alone.

These days, I don't find much very funny, can't enjoy mainstream Blue Pill entertainment, and see through women almost instantly. Heck, I see through everyone. While this has made me more shrewd and successful, it hasn't made me happier. I was having a better time at 22 with no money and no prospects. Go figure.

Messages In This Thread