rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why this is the golden decade for older men

Why this is the golden decade for older men

There are a confluence of events that is happening right now that makes this age a bonanza for older men like myself. (Let's term older as 30+)

1. Young girls are maturing more quickly. I keep hearing over and over young girls (<25) complaining about guys their age being immature and stupid. Well, if that's the case, their only option is to date older men.

2. Women standards are hitting double-digits inflation rates. With their education, jobs, etc. it's getting harder and harder for young guys to meet their expectations. So who is left? Older men.

3. Young guys just don't have the experience and level of Game to deal with these young girls - they are tough and smart. It takes years of experience to deal with them and you can only get that one way.

4. Older guys are looking better and better because we are taking care of ourselves better. In many instances you will find older guys looking better than younger guys.

5. Young girls don't seem to care that much if you are older, as long as you don't look like her grand father. What's the only thing they ask me, if I am married and sometimes they don't even ask that. Europe and South America never cared about old men and younger women and the US is finally catching up.

And if you think today twenty somethings are open minded and what's not in the next 5 years the current crop of teenagers will hit the market and then its going to be Christmas every day.

So just stay in shape, get some money, a decent place, car, etc. and some Game and you will be enjoying the best years and girls of your life.

Messages In This Thread