rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stumbling into model casting calls

Stumbling into model casting calls

Quote: (07-12-2013 07:45 PM)one-two Wrote:  

This happend to me a couple of times. First, my friend knew the hair stylist who did all the girls' hair and he invited us to the bar where they were taking pictures. Second time me and my friends stumbled into a half empty bar with a swimsuit fashion show going on. Same thing happened again a few months ago at a different bar. Me and a friend just stopped by for a drink and heard people upstairs. We go up to see what's going on and there are like 20 gorgeous girls doing the photo shoot and 4 dudes with no game. The whole time we were there I was thinking to myself "any minute now someone is going to come up and ask us to leave", but nobody did. I just enjoyed my drink and talked to surprisingly nice girls with zero competition.

Here is what's common about all three times: All happened on a weekday at an upscale bar with no apparent signs of the heaven that was inside. My guess is that these events are not publicly advertised, so everyone present was assumed to be an insider. However, the models knew where to go and what to do, so some kind of announcement had to be made. Every time I had a blast and I would like to do it again.

Has anything like this happened to you? Tell me about it.

P.S. I have read all existing posts on this topic. I have no interest in becoming a photographer, arguing about the merits of the title "model", or pretending to be one online. I just want to hear your stories.

Great stuff.

Messages In This Thread