rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do y'all think about the book, "Art of Seduction?"

What do y'all think about the book, "Art of Seduction?"

It has been a year since I read it, so I can't remember all the details. The most important thing is that it is fun to read and provides great historical context. For game-aware people, like most people on this forum, I think there is nothing to be learned.

If you have never viewed seduction as a process in which actual strategy is involved (like me in highschool --- blue pill "find the one" mentality), then yes, this book might be an eye opener.

Like the 48 laws of power; the lesson is not in the specifics, but in the fact that you learn that the shit going on around you is discernible and governed by basic principles. Robert Greene says in the introduction to 48 laws of power something along the lines of: there's no escaping the power games that people play. Your moral standpoint is irrelevant, your best bet is to be aware of it.

Also, are you saying you never viewed the seduction process as emotional?

Messages In This Thread