rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pedestrian Rights in Sao Paulo?

Pedestrian Rights in Sao Paulo?

I got hit by a motherfucking taxi last night. This is how the story goes. I have been working a a lot this week. I wanted to go out last night and let loose a little. I told my girlfriend I had work this morning and was staying in. I rolled out dolo to Rua Augusta. I ended up getting pretty bent and was crossing the street and wasn't paying attention.(A ridiculously stupid move I know I'm going to get a shit load of hate for mentioning this) Next thing I know I'm on the hood of the cab. I ran across the street to make sure my leg wasn't broken. I'm basically fine except for the fact my shin is very sore and my elbow is cut up from shattering the front window. Some good samaritans helped me out last night and made sure I was alright. The taxi shmuck was saying that I owe him R$1,000 for the window last night. I'm meeting up with him today discuss the situation and I'm definitely not giving him that much money. So do pedestrians have the right of way in Brazil? A very stupid move by me but I think it is rediculous situation.

Messages In This Thread