rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you really want to make a difference...

If you really want to make a difference...

I'm getting used to standing very close during day approaches, and amping up my nonverbal interest. The first few times I tried were terribly awkward, but the girls were MUCH more receptive to blatant sexual advances with a hint of awkward than my previously more timid approaches. And the awkward-ness may have just been in my head, since it was something different than I'm used to. It feels like some kind of primal switch is triggered when you invade their space...they can't help but feel something about you.

Back when I lived up north, I felt like I got looks from a lot of types, but since moving to florida, it's been exclusively hipster chicks and latin girls who state very early on that they like hairy gringos. And that's been key in my escalating interactions...girls that are into you, more often than not, show it. It might be subtle, it might not, but it should be easy to tell. Thinking back, I've wasted too much energy rambling and interacting with girls who I should have known were not sexually interested, but were looking to be entertained.

Messages In This Thread