rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women don't appreciate hard work

Women don't appreciate hard work

Anything a women gets is gained with little effort.

She values these things very little

for example: most women are given their appearance via genetics.
-they eat shitty diets
-they live sedentary lifestyles and allow the gifts to go to waste
-they fail to understand that men are not lucky

Ex- a female friend asked me how she could drop 15-20 lbs. I told her what she would have to do(workout, give up fast food and drinks only water, also cutting portions) she said "it was too much"
No homo but I respect a man who appears fit more than a woman simply because I understand what goes into it.

Since last year, I have gone from 170 to about 205 and now I get compliments, but also women saying I am "obsessed" and "full of myself"

-this is proof that women do not understand that to make change requires real work. Most women are not obsessed with fitness because men will drool over them regardless. Men are usually held to higher standards physically.

-I am not full of myself, but rather proud of the progress that I have made. I would liken it to a painter that spent hours or a sculptor finally seeing his art take place. Women do not know the feeling of accomplishment.
-

2. sex comes ridiculously easy for women. If a woman is having a dry spell, it is because she decided to do so.
-this is why you hear women say "sex isn't a big deal" or "why are guys so obsessed with sex"
-woman do not understand the levels of investment of time and energy and coordination that it takes for a man to get laid. if a woman wants sex, she just calls a guy to come over. For a man, we all know that do many things have to be coordinated and how much bs we have to deal with.

Cliffs:
-women don't have to work hard
-They will never understand you
-don't waste time

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Messages In This Thread