rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil Nuts

Brazil Nuts

I know this has been touched on in some of the other testosterone/libido threads, but I didn't see a specific thread on Brazil nuts. I think it ABSOLUTELY deserves one.

After reading about them, I tried following the the diet supplementation that Tim Ferriss recommends in 4 Hour Body: 2-3 nuts in the morning and 2-3 more at night.

I ate them for about 3 weeks and experienced the hardest, most violent boners of my entire life after day one or two. Also was able to bust 3+ times a day, which is up from 1 MAYBE 2 times a day without Brazil nuts.

I ran out of my supply and forgot to get them from the grocery store a couple times, and everything went back to normal. Got a new bag yesterday, and I'm back in business. Anyone else experience this? I feel like it blows the effects of ACV and cold showers out of the water (for me). Check them out if you never have.

Messages In This Thread