rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Success in cold approaching

Success in cold approaching

Here's what I'm noticing. Girls know what we want right? If they're flaking it's because at the last minute they didn't come over because you were going to fuck them, or they were worried you would. I've realized that if you can guilt them when they try to flake, you have a good chance of banging them when they show up. If a girl agrees to see you, you should be able to fuck them that night. If you don't, there's a good chance it's gone because they've come to their senses. Girls are flaking because of all the silly reasons as mentioned but, also because they're close to fucking you. You got to guilt them.

I told one girl via text "wow, you seemed so pretty and sweet. I have to admit that I'm a little surprised right now."

All of a sudden she could see me for a little bit but, "had to go early" and would meet up as long as I was ok with that. Of course, this is bullshit because once we start speaking her comfort level goes up and she stays.

Old Nemesis, she was negging you because she wanted you.

Messages In This Thread