rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Success in cold approaching

Success in cold approaching

Quote: (09-01-2010 12:13 PM)texaschili Wrote:  

This is probably the most interesting post I have ever read on this forum. The question raised drives to the core of approaching and I think about it often: how many girls do I have to approach to close one deal? It is a fundamentally related question to anyone in sales or real estate. Are you closing deals or just doing a lot of talking and getting jerked around?

Any business is going to analyze the effectiveness of their sales force. How many leads are being generated and how many deals are being closed. I took this business approach to pickup. I wrote down the name of every girl I have at least kissed. If I don’t at least kiss them I don’t even record their name. Out of 27 girls I have made out with in the past 3.5 years I notched 3. So if I make out with a girl there is an 11.11% chance I will notch them. This is an arbitrary calculation (notches / makeouts). Also it is must be noted that if you make out too heavily with the girl you will not notch them b/c they will get buyer’s remorse driving the % close rate down. The more interesting statistic is (notches / cold approaches) it would be interesting to see that!

The only other noteworthy statistics I got from my analysis is that if you go home with the girl the night you meet them you are guaranteed far more interesting things to happen then if you settle for a phone #.

The original poster was asking about more efficient uses of time which I seek. I proffer that if you have a good social circle of girls that have girlfriends that is gonna be a more efficient source of #s and notches but if you don’t have that you only have cold approaches to rely on. I get disillusioned with the field but it is the main resource I have. You could also consider the magic of graduate school and just walk up to the girls in class.

Does anyone have a link to the Mystery quote?

This is very interesting because I was literally thinking the same thing.

The connection between sales and closing totty is directly related.
I think a cold call salesman will be in the best training stance to start to close chicks and throw in SNL's, etc.
After being shut down by a number of lizards, one will start to look at the no's as a learning tool and actually pockets of information. The no's are actually knowing what spots won't yield water (pussy or whatever you are looking for).
Once you accept the no's as part of the organic module in which we must participate in, that's when the fun begins.
Without a yes, a no cannot exist. Therefore in order to enjoy a yes, one must know what it is like to dislike a no.
It's like this, enjoying a meal when you are hungry is far more preferable than eating when you are not hungry.
For instance, if I am not that horny, I'll dodge my regulars because the nutt is far sweeter when it is built up than overused.

Even I can be quite reticient in general but due to my side hustle in which I have to build my own client base, I am becoming more comfortable with talking to strangers (I used to hate small talk with a passion).

Of course, when I am drunk, I am SuperCasaNova, not giving a fcuk about any shutdowns (without the boorish attitude to follow) but I really would like to achieve this in a sober state. Generally, during daylight hours as I walk the streets performing every day chores, I am usually sober. Having the drunken wit behind me for cold approaching is thus out of the question since this is usually done at an atypical social scene i.e. the library, the supermarket, the grocery store, the bus stop, the museum.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread