rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Success in cold approaching

Success in cold approaching

@Oldnemesis

I only WISH I could sleep on planes like you did, bro! I can't knock out while in the air for even 10 minutes yet alone 10 hours.

For some reason, as much as I've flown, I can think of only one time I sat next to a half decent looking girl. I was flying quite a few years back now and got into a good conversation toward the last hour or so of the flight. She had a boyfriend in L.A. I took her email address anyway but didn't bother getting in touch.

On a long 10 hour flight like you had, that could be kind of tricky. Yeah it sounds good like you said, hot girl next to you, she can't go anywhere, no cockblocks, 10 boring hours. But think about it. Maintaining ten hours of conversation with someone you just met the first time is going to be challenging. I've spoken maybe 3-4 hours straight at most to another passenger before running out of stuff to chat about. I once spoke for about 2 hours straight to a hot Italian chic on a flight from Venice to Atlanta. But she was married. After 2 hours I felt like I said all I could really talk about with her. And if it's a girl you want to hook up with at some point, it has to be 10 hours of conversation that is going to escalate into something later. How would you keep up that momentum? You really can only escalate so much. If you were in a bar or club, you can talk, then get up and dance then come back for a drink, get some kino going, start kissing, go do a little more bump and grind on the dance floor, and if it goes well after that, venue change or bounce to your pad with her if she's DTF. Sure, maybe there's a couple advanced gamers out there that can pull off some mile-high club shit by taking her to the bathroom, but realistically, most girls ain't gonna wanna do a SNL in an airplane bathroom with a dude they just met.

Hey you know what, this would actually make an interesting secondary topic: Airplane game. I'd love to see what G, International Swag and Mixx have to say about it. How to keep shit interesting if you're sitting next to a hottie on a looooong trans-oceanic flight. How do you escalate and keep the momentum going for 10+ hours on a plane without getting bored of just chatting?

Messages In This Thread