rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Success in cold approaching

Success in cold approaching

This is probably the most interesting post I have ever read on this forum. The question raised drives to the core of approaching and I think about it often: how many girls do I have to approach to close one deal? It is a fundamentally related question to anyone in sales or real estate. Are you closing deals or just doing a lot of talking and getting jerked around?

Any business is going to analyze the effectiveness of their sales force. How many leads are being generated and how many deals are being closed. I took this business approach to pickup. I wrote down the name of every girl I have at least kissed. If I don’t at least kiss them I don’t even record their name. Out of 27 girls I have made out with in the past 3.5 years I notched 3. So if I make out with a girl there is an 11.11% chance I will notch them. This is an arbitrary calculation (notches / makeouts). Also it is must be noted that if you make out too heavily with the girl you will not notch them b/c they will get buyer’s remorse driving the % close rate down. The more interesting statistic is (notches / cold approaches) it would be interesting to see that!

The only other noteworthy statistics I got from my analysis is that if you go home with the girl the night you meet them you are guaranteed far more interesting things to happen then if you settle for a phone #.

The original poster was asking about more efficient uses of time which I seek. I proffer that if you have a good social circle of girls that have girlfriends that is gonna be a more efficient source of #s and notches but if you don’t have that you only have cold approaches to rely on. I get disillusioned with the field but it is the main resource I have. You could also consider the magic of graduate school and just walk up to the girls in class.

Does anyone have a link to the Mystery quote?

Messages In This Thread