rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Success in cold approaching

Success in cold approaching

I agree with you... I think that going for areas less exploited by regular dudes is good, also building your value, is good since its gradually increased the way women will perceive you and therefore will give you easy passive quality notches on the net. Most importantly you learn and live your live and grow so in the end, all the women the lays.. more become second nature, like going to the gymn... its not the focus anymore, its just what comes along... there is a flow in the women and you just dont care, because you have plans...

Plans that go beyond being a bum a scoring a prostitute for free, because you think long term, plan and execute... not in the name of pussy, but for your own sake.

The numbers you bang isnt that interesting, I mean beyond a certain number its just another vagina.. then you collect flags, like small boys collecting car cards and comparing numbers, "Hey I got a 8 in body" whats yours? [Image: smile.gif]

Women are freaking crazy, they complain about me fucking some 23 old chick that fall in love, but feed their own friends to drug fiends because their friend said they liked them? mystery is right about on thing, they dont assume responsibility for anything.. and their logic is just a word without any real meaning other that trying to sound like something other that an emotional being devoid of deliberate thinking. Which is more true than most men think, the more women I meet talk to and interact with, the more I know they are so clueless about what they do want.. they really dont know, but throw them a bone and hey they want that!

Most women are pack animals devoid of abstract and subjective thinking and that also transfers into the cold approaches I guess, and as the panic oriented beings they are, if its foreign its probably best to be afraid..

The other way around their own commitment and overvaluing eachother opinion work so beautiful in the social settings.. plus if you get to a point where you have status.... teach them... meet them somehow not about sex..seduce them when their guard is down.

Messages In This Thread