rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It is just completely not normal for me to use game

It is just completely not normal for me to use game

Quote: (07-09-2013 08:17 AM)Tony.5678 Wrote:  

I've read a lot of stuff on this forum and finally created an account after lurking for a while. I know what makes an alpha person, what is considered good game etc. But knowing all of this and actually doing it are 2 different things. Even though I'm reasonably confident, I am quite honest and feel like if I approached a girl in a street I am disturbing her and have nothing to do with her. I mean I can ask her a question like 'do you know where the bus stop is' or 'where is this place', but actually getting friendly with her just doesn't seem right to me. Just the whole gaming stuff in general and approaching doesn't go well with my personality and I can't make myself do it.

i know what you feel. to me there are 2 modes:

1. seduction - this is when you want as much girls as you can get and you try anything to get them. this is where all those games tactics strategies come into play.

2. honesty - it's when you know exactly what you want and you seek it out so talking to women is one massive screening frenzy. this is where you ditch the tricks and choose straightforward way to get what you look for. as long as you make you convey your intentions is tasteful way you're good to go.

you basically hate the seduction mode and i totally understand why. if you despise it for its fakeness (asking for directions lol) choose honesty. figure it out what you like and what type of girl you want and what your expectactions are then go out to find it. it's much more simple this way.

Quote:Tony.5678 Wrote:

Ok I am going to try it. Are these ok/not beta?

1) Just going up to her and saying 'can I have your opinion on .....' and then just going from there. Hopefully she will say 'yes' and I will just think of something girly for her to talk about and hope she talks for a while about it. Hopefully I can keep the conversation going (a bit worried it is going to dry up pretty quickly). Maybe after 3-5 mins, just stop her and tell her I have to go and say something like 'it was nice meeting you, lets catch up another time. Add my number to your phone'

How does that sound? I don't think I can keep the conversation going for 15 mins so I want her to get the impression I am interesting and then leaving it at that. Then when I have her number just text her a few times (no more than 5) and give off the impression I like her, then asking to meet up with her for longer (i.e at least 4 hours)? During this time I may go for a kiss and hopefully a bang at the end.

Is that realistic and from your experiences would it work?

it's so fluffy and so casual from the start that you will have to used shitloads of game to convince the girl to like you. talking about stuff she finds cool gives her no chance to get to know who you are and what you want from her. no connection. more often that not your temporary entertainment will lead [maybe] to pity phone number that has nothing to do with you both. imagine you're a salesclerk and you advise some female customer what pair of jeans she should pick and at the end you ask for her number. it's out of the blue. no context. if you want to start with super low risk icebreakers then you have be able to take that casual chit chat from random questions to "me & you" type of vibe.

if gamey stuff makes you feel weird inside it will effect your presence. switch modes. don't fake your interest. convey it. go in and adjust yourself after. address the elephant in the room if she freezes or gets stiff. calm her down. tell her why you talk to her [especially if you try to stop her]. if she's unavailable or taken or whatever just wish her good day and excuse yourself. you save a lot of time and hope. to me until i convey my interest the interaction is fake. and btw, that's coming from a guy who's in the land of time wasters [Image: amuse.gif]

For night game:
Just something like if I see a girl waiting at a bar or alone somewhere where it is quieter, going up to her and saying "Sorry I'm late, did I keep you waiting long". She may be a bit shocked and say something along the lines of 'what' or just be confused so I'm not sure about it.
ok and then what?

Other one I could try (i saw it somewhere) is when walking to the club, if I see another girl walking somewhere else on a night out (perhaps a different club), as we walk past each other I kind of stop her with my arm and say 'hey you are going the wrong way to 'name of club'... come with me'.
and they keep on walking past you. then what?

you see, we [men] tend to be focused on the wrong things from the very start. more often than not we're worried about distracting details and our whole mental capacity is used only to avoid embarrassment instead of making it happen. we give off the vibe that we expect failure and try our best to make it as small as possible. weak. we should be focused only on getting the girl we want and everything we do should be a result of making it happen.

so, having a random chit chat and asking for her phone number hoping it will not be fake just to be able to game her the over the phone gets you nowhere. you don't know if she's available. she doesn't know why you take her number. you don't know how to proceed over the phone. you're left with nothing.

Messages In This Thread