rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Re-engaging a flake?

Re-engaging a flake?

Quote: (09-02-2010 07:57 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I've never tried this approach, but for the sake of this discussion I'll mention it, I've read on a few game blogs about guys who send out mass text messages to girls they have in their phone list that have flaked on them. Basically, you send a text to 10 girls who've flaked in the past 2-4 weeks, and say something like: "Going to be chilling at X bar at 9 o'clock drinking some tasty cocktails, you should come join me...", this way you are putting minimal work into calling/texting each girl, and are maintaining a strong frame in the sense that you are not asking them to go per se, you are saying that you will be here and that they "should" come.

yeah i've heard this one too - i think it makes sense if you don't have anything to do a certain night and are looking for a date

on the other hand, if you're the kind of guy who has chicks all over the place why would you SMS someone you haven't spoken to in a number of weeks/months and who never bothered responding to you

like i said, i have done this but only on rare occasions where the girl is very attractive. if it's just a random 6 or 7, who gives a fuck right

just the way i see it

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Messages In This Thread