rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening a Lounge/Bar

Opening a Lounge/Bar

Quote: (09-01-2010 02:08 PM)clr Wrote:  

I agree with Rocco, in fact my friend owns a resort in costa rica, he is 47 yrs old, he has a bar manager who runs the restaurant and bar. I keep trying to tell him how to set up the place a little better, change the music, promote, he doesnt care about that and basically is fuck it, the bar manager can do it if he wants. Bar manager is a costa rican guy who only knows how to do things the CR way. Stupid.

Though I will be throwing a pool party at the resort and bringing in a few DJ's, no one in the whole fucking town does pool parties, no imagination at all in CR. We are talking Heredia/Alajuela area, the 2nd and 3rd largest cities only 45 minutes from san jose and NO one throws a pool party. Fucking retarded.

I understand your point, but keep in mind in America, pool parties were almost non-existent as well 8 years ago.

Messages In This Thread