rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Overcoming Your Player Vibe

Overcoming Your Player Vibe

[Done writing now, got way long so will split it up.]

Recently I had a couple of insightful experiences I want to write up and share with you guys. Also I'd like to hear your problems and solutions to being perceived as a player.

Player Problem: "You're too easy." Coming from the girl.

This first one happened after I met a girl in a dive bar. I walked through the crowd and someone grabbed my butt. I turned around and she pointed to one of my friends.

Five minutes later she's at the bar, I need to get drinks for my friends so I walk up behind her and go back-to-basics: "If you wanna hit on me like that, the least you can do is buy me a drink." Conversation hits off, she forgets to give the drink to her friend, leaving her alone. Making out shamelessly, her hands in my pants, but couldn't come back home with me because of her friend.

At that stage, what I always do: "I know we're not going home together and I'm not going to fuck you tonight, but do you feel like it right now." Grabbing her body. "It's not going to happen, but do you want me to fuck you."

It makes her admit to it in a safe, consequence-free way and from that point we can talk about that hypersexual hypothetical situation.

Date night in the next week. She cooks. We talk and talk. She's a smart girl that overvalues her brain a bit too much. It becomes awkward when I want to escalate, she drops this beauty:

"You're too easy."

What the fuck. I literally tell her that's ridiculous because I'm a guy and of course I am aiming for sex as fast as possible. I remind her of her hand on my dick in that bar. It just becomes weirder and it almost looks like she's enjoying this. Oh damn, is she testing?

Solution: I display fake indignation. Tell her to sit on the bed. Nah. Tell her I'm not going to have sex with her anymore. She is surprised. Tell her again to join me on the bed but this time I grab and move her.

I explain that it's ridiculous that she throws that on me. That we had a great conversation and I feel offended and that it's bullshit. "At least the food was good."

Then when she tries to explain it, I push her backwards on the bed and start kissing her. Five minutes later she is going through the room, rushing to find condoms.

I walk out afterwards and say: "Who's easy now." But with a wink because I'm a sweetheart.

Conclusion: Make sure you're not too smooth (because that isn't smooth). She needs to feel like she's won you over. Turn the tables when you've slipt.

Messages In This Thread