rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Perfect Woman for ‘marriage’

The Perfect Woman for ‘marriage’

Quote: (07-10-2013 04:22 PM)ElBorrachoInfamoso Wrote:  

My wife is pretty close to your perfect woman. Main differences are that she's significantly taller than me and has light hair, though I infer that my definition of light hair overlaps with your definition of dark hair so you might consider her dark-haired. [I was blonde as a baby for like a year and now hair is dark brown like a typical south European. So our definitions on whats light/dark are probably similar.]

Physically, I wasn't nearly as demanding as you. My preferred type is actually Mediterranean. I love girls who have very dark hair, dark eyes, and olive skin. But I found a girl who was very hot, very feminine, and had all the other qualities I wanted so I wasn't going to pass her up just because she was Northern European.

I also wasn't looking for a wife, not at all. I'd dated enough girls to know that the probability of finding one worth marrying was too low to even try. I just got lucky.

Like you, I love kids, so that was my main reason for getting married.

I'm curious to know what physical qualities you consider windows into character.
Size of the eyes relates to emotional sensitivity. Larger eyes= more sensitivity

Eye spacing indicates generosity. Narrow spaced eyes= more likely to be selfish

Deep set eyes indicates honesty and focusing ability.

Low or high, vertical or slant forehead relates to how one tends to think and function in social groups.

(look up "Koanic Soul" if youre curious for more info.)

Wide-faced girls have more testosterone, therefore are more masculine. Same with manjaws.

Ectomorphs are the intellectual somatotype.

Eye, skin, and hair color are personal preferences for a girl with similar ancestry as myself.

Messages In This Thread