rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Perfect Woman for ‘marriage’

The Perfect Woman for ‘marriage’

(Word “marriage” is in quotes because I absolutely refuse to sign that contract that binds me to her and big gov. And will take right action to avoid common law marriage.)

It’s good to write down your goals. By writing here I’m interested in some feedback and what others consider their perfect girl to be.
Next three paragraphs are about me, you can skip them if you want to get to the point of thread.

I want a family. Not just an average wife and 2 kids. I want a high quality wife, if I’m going to have to interact with her for the rest of my life she better be good company. And 2 kids? No. That’s the making of a shitty boring family. Evidence? -Most modern families in comparison to more traditional families. And you don’t invite only 2 people to a party. I want at least 6 kids and I want them to be of high quality in terms of physical form, intelligence and character. The world is filled with enough detritus; I’d prefer not to add to it. Like loser friends are a buzzkill and diminish your quality of life, loser kids wield the same power but with the caveat that they will have a more permanent presence in your life and you can’t ditch them.

My motivation? My paternal instinct is strong. I want to be a father and I love babies and kids. Playing the field is losing its appeal; I’m still addicted to daygame (nothing like that feeling of doing a ballsy approach in front of a crowd and adding to your lifetime number), but I’m searching for something more. And with changing demographics worthy targets will become more rare and competition will increase. I love and thrive in competition, but too much is emotionally draining and sometimes the extra effort just isn’t worth the outcome.

Little background: Been in the game since sophomore year high school. Done with undergrad and soon starting a professional school that nearly guarantees a ~140k salary job upon completion and more if one chooses to open their own business and has moderate success. My notch is above avg but still not that high compared to some people here. Many of them drunken hookups at house parties and a handful from day game approaches on campus and in class. Longest relationship lasted about half a semester (2.5 months), hard to keep one going when you’re always aiming for 4.0s and never in one place for long. My IQ is 122 according to this site (http://iqtest.dk/main.swf), I’m not sure of the validity of the test but I thought it was interesting.

Now and for next 12 months or so I’m going to continue fucking around and maybe get a gf to practice my LTR game on. I’ll also keep an eye out for a girl worthy of my seed and commitment. After the year passes I’ll get more serious. Now to the good stuff.

Perfect Woman
Physical: One’s physical features serve as excellent windows into one’s true character. In other words; you can definitely judge a book by its cover.
-at least an 8 in looks
-at least 5’4 and at most same as my height
-B cup breast (after kids they will be a nice C cup)
-ectomorph like me (besides traits associated w/ this body type, I’d prefer the girl to not be thicker boned than me or weigh more than me when I’m without my bulk.)
-light color eyes. No brown, hazel or any other dark color.
-similar skin tone as me. Slightly darker is fine, but not too much and no pasty white skin like the type the Irish are known for
-not overweight and no fat mother
-Dark hair, but if she was blonde as a baby, like me, and now has dark hair even better. No natural blondes, my dark hair would kill those genes.
-high forehead (as opposed to low). Aesthetically speaking, I think a vertical forehead looks better than a slanted one, but I’m fine either way.
-medium to large size eyes that are not too close together
-deep set eyes and/or has brothers with it
-head/face is not too wide and no manjaw

Character:
-traits usually associated with inexperienced girls
-is submissive/feminine
-maternal
-cheerful dispossession
-high IQ (as high as possible without compromising physical looks)
-men in her family are successful (b/c that means she will likely have the character traits necessary for one to be a success and will pass them down to progeny)

According “Selfish Reasons To Have More Kids” by Bryan Caplan, differences in smarts, happiness, height, weight, teeth, success, conscientiousness, agreeableness, and criminal behavior for people that were raised in middle or upper class is almost entirely (~90%) due to genetics. So who you pick to be the mother of your children is of utmost importance!

Future wifey should ideally satisfy all items listed above, but satisfying 4/5ths is still acceptable. And the more she excels at certain important items the more leeway she has on the other items.

I didn’t mention anything about her political opinions because (from my experience in my 2.5months LTR and female friends) after a certain amount of time together and after experiencing my cock and growing sufficiently attached, girls almost always adopt the major points of my philosophy/ideology on life. It takes some time, patience, and charming assholery but on a long enough timeline her original opinions are negligible and if they do come up a somewhat humorous or glib correction without too much babbling delivered in a paternalistic tone is enough to set her straight and get the hamster to work for its new master, you. Pretty much not censoring what you say is enough to get her to eventually join your side. And also easing her into it, we wouldn’t want to reveal too much at once and give the hamster an aneurysm, that’d be a cruel thing to do a slave willing to serve.

Messages In This Thread